Power & Cooling Infrastructure Solutions for Texas
When your Texas-based facility requires a power or cooling solution right away, turn to Austin-based Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI). We understand that when you operate a mission critical facility, you can’t afford to waste time or leave yourself vulnerable to power outages, which is why we offer 24/7 customer service. Whether you operate a hospital in El Paso, a data center in Dallas, or anything in between, our team will respond quickly to provide the equipment you need or mobilize the experienced local contractors who can resolve your infrastructure issue.
No matter what your power and cooling infrastructure problem, MCFI wants to help you resolve it. We thrive on challenges, and we love coming up with data center solutions in Texas and beyond.
Texas Generator and UPS Projects and Service Locations
Services for Your Texas-Based Data Center or Mission Critical Facility
Don’t lose valuable time juggling contractor bids or struggling to communicate with multiple vendors: let MCFI handle all your critical infrastructure needs. Our services for mission critical facilities in Texas include:
- Turnkey Projects: We specialize in managing Texas data center and other critical infrastructure projects from beginning to end. Turnkey projects we’ve completed in Texas include generator and UPS installations, as well as data center decommissioning. From proposing a design solution to providing the equipment to managing a team of electrical and mechanical professionals, we’ll make things easier on you by serving as your single point of contact.
- Project Management: When in-house resources are limited at your Texas mission critical facility, or you’re operating on a tight deadline, MCFI can make sure your project is completed on time and on budget. If you’re not sure how to resolve a current IT infrastructure challenge, we can also conduct a site audit and offer recommendations.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: If your enterprise operates multiple mission critical facilities across Texas (or anywhere else in the world), MCFI can serve as your strategic partner. We’ll leverage our 15+ years of experience to help you make decisions that improve operations and minimize power-related risks.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: MCFI can provide ongoing generator and UPS preventative maintenance for your Texas facility so that you don’t have to worry about expensive power outages. In addition to scheduled maintenance, we can also provide UPS and generator repair services, usually within 8 hours of your request.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: Our Texas-based team can pick up used UPS batteries from your facility, recycle them, and provide replacements. We’re vendor-agnostic, so we can source any battery brand you need at a competitive price.
Why Choose Mission Critical Facilities International?
With projects all over the world and headquarters in Austin, MCFI has the experience necessary to handle the environmental and permitting challenges your Texas-based facility faces. We understand how to provide cooling solutions that can withstand hot Texas summers and how to protect your facility from outages in oversubscribed areas. We also understand local code requirements and can ensure your power and cooling infrastructure meets regulations.
We’ve built up an extensive network of trusted regional contractors, which allows us to offer a fast response time no matter where in the Lone Star State your facility is located. We also have a 24/7 answering service and can guarantee that you’ll receive a call back in just 30 minutes. Let us handle your time-sensitive repairs, manage your ongoing maintenance, and provide your Texas data center with power and cooling equipment from industry-trusted brands.
Keep Your Texas Facility Running Smoothly: Contact MCFI
Prevent power outages and data loss by partnering with Mission Critical Facilities International. We regularly develop ongoing professional relationships with our customers, and we can continue to serve your Texas IT facility whenever you need us. To start working with our team of data center professionals, call 877-881-2781 or fill out our short online contact form.