Mission Critical Facilities International
We are a team of data center infrastructure professionals with extensive knowledge and experience. Please review our current opening(s) and apply to be part of our team. Even if you don't see an open position that matches your experience, we are always looking to connect with high-performing people to join our team.
Based in greater Austin, Texas, MCFI is one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the United States, for the last 6 consecutive years! We are a one-stop-shop for organizations around the globe seeking turnkey digital infrastructure power and cooling solutions, critical infrastructure portfolio management, ongoing maintenance, or upgrades in equipment or components for backup power, power protection, or mechanical infrastructure. All employees of MCFI share an ownership mindset within a culture of performance, built upon the values of Integrity, Trust, Ingenuity, High Performance, Partnership, and Excellence. We take pride in a socially responsible approach to business and seek like-minded, talented and experienced people to join our team.
Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI), a rapidly growing equipment sales, service, and power systems integrator, seeks an experienced Project Accountant to work at its beautiful corporate headquarters in Austin, TX.
We are seeking an energetic, detailed-oriented Accounting Manager to lead our accounting department in all day-to-day activities as well as spearhead process improvement initiatives through the use of technology and other tools. The ideal candidate will be excited about contributing to the team’s success and will have a team-player and continuous improvement mentality.
The Accounting Manager will ensure that:
- Monthly financial reporting is completed on time and error-free
- Financial operations are running smoothly
- Actual performance vs. budget/projections are understood and communicated timely
- The accounting department is a reliable partner for our business and supports achievement of company goals
This position will report to the VP of Finance and will be responsible for a team of 3-4 accounting staff.
- Assists with incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Assists with the upkeep, organization, and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Operates forklifts, pallet jacks, dollies, and other various warehouse equipment.
- Accounts for all tools and inventory - organized, labeled and properly stored.
- Provides project management support and guidance to assigned projects and initiatives through project lifecycle ensuring projects are performed in compliance with company and regulatory guidelines.
- Supports projects of moderate scope and complexity to achieve goals and objectives, ensuring project completion within approved time, funding, and scope parameters.
- Assists with developing and maintaining project plans, schedules, tasks and resources ensuring adherence to established project management life cycle and best practices.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree preferred) with a minimum of 5 years of project/construction management experience.
- Manages the delivery of projects from Sales handoff to Customer turnover.
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for developing new and different revenue sources; explores opportunities to add value to sales transactions.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consults with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar environment.
Account Manager/Outside Sales
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential opportunities and initiating meaningful dialogue with leads.
- Establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of sales/business development experience in a similar environment.