Oklahoma City Data Center Services
Data Center Solutions in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, has grown far beyond its roots as a major energy hub and seat of power for the state. Its expanding economic base now includes many businesses in health and IT services, manufacturing, and agriculture. The low tax burden and diversified economy in Oklahoma City make it an attractive location for new data centers.
Are you planning on opening a new data center, or expanding a current one, in Oklahoma City? Partner with Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI) and know that your project will be completed on time by a team of trustworthy, experienced contractors and technicians. We have experience working across the U.S., and we’re ready to deliver innovative critical infrastructure solutions to you in Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City Region Generator and UPS Projects and Service Locations
Oklahoma City Data Center Services on Demand
Our full suite of critical infrastructure services can cover setup, expansion, and decommissioning processes with an unmatched attention to detail and timeliness. We take the complications out of project management and can procure all the affordable data center equipment needed at your Oklahoma City location.
- Turnkey Projects: Your Oklahoma City generator or UPS project gets turnkey installation with MCFI. We will work with you to develop the project plans and will begin implementing your solution once we get your approval on the project plan. Because we’re vendor-neutral, we can customize your equipment solutions without a manufacturer’s pressure for a particular part or price point.
- Project Management: Whether you’re working with an existing facility or need help starting from scratch, MCFI can assist you. We can be as hands-on in the management process as you need us to be, providing power and data center planning, installation oversight, and ongoing technical support.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: Part of our infrastructure portfolio management strategy is giving you the perspective to make proactive, cost-effective decisions that reflect the goals of your organization. When you have a better understanding of past projects and your current resource needs, you can better predict future expenses and plan a project that can accommodate your business objectives.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: Preventative maintenance for your Oklahoma City UPS or industrial generator can keep critical systems running reliably for over 20 years. Different parts of your facility require different servicing schedules, and MCFI will keep them all organized and attended to so you can focus on running your business.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: When you need a UPS battery replacement in Oklahoma City, MCFI can ensure that a new parts is installed before the old one dies. As an additional service, we will recycle your old batteries at an EPA-compliant facility to save you the time and trouble of shipping them away.
What’s Different About Mission Critical Facilities International?
MCFI has over 15 years of experience with setting up data centers and other mission critical infrastructure all over the world, and we use that experience to form a fresh and innovative perspective for each of our clients’ projects. We know that no two projects are the same, and we’re always excited to tailor new solutions for your individual needs.
Our aim is to make a positive impact with each new assignment, which means extending that impact into the community whenever we can. Conscious Capitalism is a company-wide mission focused on meaningful, value-adding work in all the communities we visit. We’ve recently put this into practice by donating generators to rural hospitals in Guatemala and volunteering at the Central Texas Food Bank.
Contact Us for Data Center Services and Equipment in Oklahoma City
To learn more about project planning and equipment sourcing, fill out our contact form or call us at (877) 881-2781. Our team of critical infrastructure specialists is waiting to get you all the information you need.