Greensboro/Winston-Salem Data Center Services
Data Center Solutions in Greensboro and Winston-Salem
Found in the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina, Greensboro and Winston-Salem are experiencing a growing need for data center development. The Wake Forest Innovation Quarter in Winston-Salem and Gateway University Research Park in Greensboro are just two examples of exciting data-driven projects in the region that are bringing in business from all over the world.
If you’re planning on constructing a new data center in the region, choose Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI) for all your Greensboro and Winston-Salem infrastructure services. Our team of experienced professionals will handle your project’s logistics from start to finish and deliver the ongoing technical support you need throughout the life of your data center.
Greensboro/Winston-Salem Generator and UPS Turnkey Projects and Service Locations
Greensboro/Winston-Salem Data Center Services on Demand
Whether you’re setting up or decommissioning a data center, MCFI is ready with the infrastructure solutions you need in Greensboro and Winston-Salem. We can respond to any issue at your facility promptly, and we pride ourselves on our 20+ years of experience delivering excellent customer service to our partners in the U.S. and around the world.
- Turnkey Projects: When you partner with MCFI, you can be assured that your UPS turnkey project in Winston-Salem or Greensboro will go smoothly and be completed on schedule. We’ve developed a multistep process to facilitate the effective completion of any project, and we always love the opportunity to rise to a new challenge.
- Project Management: Our full range of project management services is available to you when you choose to work with MCFI. Because of our large network of vendors and contractors, we can find data center equipment for your Greensboro or Winston-Salem facility at competitive prices and ensure proper installation and maintenance.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: MCFI wants to help you make the best decisions to meet the ongoing needs of your Winston-Salem or Greensboro generator turnkey project and maximize its value. You can rely on our experience and expertise to help you optimize your entire portfolio of data centers.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: We’ll perform preventative maintenance on your Winston-Salem/Greensboro UPS or industrial generator so you can focus on running your business and avoid critical equipment failure that can interrupt your operations. You will never need to report maintenance requirements to us—we will proactively schedule all the servicing your facility requires, saving you money and time.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: With MCFI, you won’t need to worry about replacing your UPS batteries or disposing of the old ones. We will replace the UPS batteries at your Greensboro or Winston-Salem facility before they die and take them to an EPA-approved facility for recycling.
What’s Different About Mission Critical Facilities International?
MCFI has two decades of experience in critical infrastructure project management, with clients all over the world. While we pride ourselves on our project management skills, we also know that no two projects are the same—we look forward to developing customized infrastructure solutions for all our clients.
In addition to the expert services we provide for our clients, we’d also love for you to consider the charity work we do for the various communities we get to visit. We use our experience and resources to add value not just to businesses but to our neighbors all over the world, in an effort to practice Conscious Capitalism.
Contact Us for Data Center Services and Equipment in Appalachia
Call MCFI at (877) 881-2781 or fill out our online contact form to learn about the wide range of infrastructure solutions we offer. Our experts are ready and excited to answer all your questions.