Data Center Services in Charlotte, NC
As the Southeast region of the country continues to grow in the technology sector, Charlotte has solidified as an emerging market for data center development. Charlotte is the most populous city and the biggest commercial hub in North Carolina, so it’s no wonder more businesses are seeking this location for their mission critical facility sites.
If you’re looking to set up data center infrastructure solutions in Charlotte, make Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI) your partner. Our infrastructure services in Charlotte will allow your data center equipment to run efficiently, at full capacity, all the time, saving you on operation costs in the process.
Recent Projects In The Charlotte, NC Area
Charlotte Data Center Solutions
- Turnkey Projects: By trusting MCFI to carefully gather information, design your data center, handle logistics, partner with experienced contractors, and provide ongoing support, you can rest assured knowing that your Charlotte-based turnkey UPS or industrial generator project will be handled properly. We also have plenty of experience with decommissioning old data centers if you need to end or move your whole operation.
- Project Management: Rely on MCFI to handle the logistics of your project from start to finish. By overseeing all contractors for you, we can communicate efficiently throughout the duration of your project using our secure web-based portal. We’ll also assist you with power and data center planning, supplying all the equipment you need, and providing ongoing technical support and consultation services.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: We boast 15+ years of critical infrastructure experience that will help you make the right decisions for your data centers on an ongoing basis. We leverage the processes developed and lessons learned from previous projects to improve your infrastructure portfolio, which will not only maximize your resources but also minimize your financial risk.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: By performing routine maintenance, we’ll help you keep the industrial generators at your Charlotte data center operating efficiently. We partner with reliable companies who have vast inventories of parts and equipment, which allows us to provide a seamless experience and make necessary repairs and replacements at an economical cost. Additionally, thanks to the best preventative UPS maintenance service in Charlotte, your data center should continue to run uninterrupted for extended periods of time.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: We’ll frequently test your batteries to determine their health and ensure they’re showing no signs of weakness while operating in your data center. When your Charlotte organization needs a UPS battery replacement, count on MCFI to provide a full end-to-end solution. We can even recycle your old batteries at lead smelters that adhere to EPA guidelines, saving you the time and hassle from having to ship the batteries to a recycling facility.
Why Rely on Mission Critical Facilities International?
Our team knows how to cater to your organization’s needs when creating new data centers or enhancing your current operations. We have a proven work ethic and have completed hundreds of projects for a variety of industries across the world.
MCFI is just as committed to our global community as we are to our clients. We practice Conscious Capitalism, which to us means both conducting business ethically and using our skills and resources to improve the world around us. We’re proud to contribute to charities and complete volunteer projects in areas that lack sufficient critical infrastructure.
Learn More About Our Data Center Solutions in Charlotte
If a customized infrastructure solution for your business is what you’re seeking, then we’d love to help you grow however we can. Give us a call toll-free at (877) 881-2781 or fill out our online contact form to get a fast response from one of our power and cooling infrastructure experts.