Data Center Services in Charleston
Data Center Services in Charleston
As an emerging technological center in the Southeast, more and more organizations are looking at Charleston to house their next data service centers—and why shouldn’t they? As data center development continues to grow in the region, Charleston looks to be right at the center of it all.
If you need a data center designed, equipped, installed, and maintained in the Charleston County area, Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI) is highly qualified to plan and execute all solutions for your Charleston data center infrastructure. We can help you save money on operation costs and keep your equipment running at full capacity.
Recent Projects In The Charleston Area
A Full Suite of Data Center Services in Charleston
Whether you need assistance with a single project or you need ongoing help maintaining your data center equipment in Charleston, the expert team at MCFI is prepared to work with you. From buying and selling new and used data center equipment to installation and maintenance of your power generators, we’ll perform any infrastructure services your Charleston project depends on.
- Turnkey Projects: Our team in Charleston offers turnkey UPS and generator project solutions, handling every aspect of your project efficiently from start to finish. Throughout the process of gathering information and designing your data center to partnering with an experienced team and providing ongoing support, we’ll offer customized solutions for your critical infrastructure demands. You won’t have to worry about any of the logistics from the moment you partner with us to the day your data center powers on.
- Project Management: With our IT infrastructure project management services, we can assist you with power and data center planning, supply all the equipment you need, oversee installation, and provide ongoing technical support and equipment maintenance. Additionally, we will oversee all contractors and will communicate with you throughout the project using a secure web-based portal.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: Whether it’s for a single site or multiple, we provide our clients with a unique offering of comprehensive, value-added services for their critical facility equipment. We aim to be a strategic partner that offers you smooth, seamless planning, delivery, and ongoing assessment throughout your equipment’s life cycle. With improved decision-making, risk minimization, and valuable insight, we can help you start improving your bottom line today!
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: MCFI offers advanced UPS battery and industrial generator maintenance to keep your Charleston organization running efficiently without interruption. Routine inspections, preventative maintenance, and generator repair are all included in our services, and we also perform multiple mechanical and visual checks. We can also test transfer switches, circuit breakers, and maintenance bypasses.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: Avoid costly downtime by allowing us to provide a full end-to-end UPS battery replacement solution for your Charleston data center. Our team regularly tests batteries to determine their health, and we’ll provide battery replacement before any of your batteries die, ensuring that your UPS will be operational in the event of a power failure. Additionally, we can extend your battery’s life through preventative maintenance services, which will have a positive financial impact for your organization and minimize any potential safety risk. When your battery is no longer operable, we will recycle it at lead smelters according to EPA guidelines.
Why Rely on Mission Critical Facilities International?
By choosing MCFI, you’ll receive more than 15 years of experience in critical infrastructure services and a level of knowledge and quality that competes with the best in our industry. We treat our customers with the utmost respect, and we want to continue sharing a partnership with you and your business.
For all of your data center equipment and UPS turnkey project needs in Charleston, turn to MCFI. We look forward to efficiently improving your infrastructure and increasing the value of your facilities.
Contact Us for Data Center Services and Equipment in Appalachia
Call us toll-free at (877) 881-2781 or fill out our online contact form to get a fast response from one of our power and cooling infrastructure experts.