When you need fast and reliable power system protection, turn to switchgear products from Eaton Cutler-Hammer. Cutler-Hammer first entered the electronics manufacturing industry in 1893 and became a part of Eaton in 1978. Today, they manufacture switchgear, circuit breakers, transfer switches, and other electrical distribution equipment to keep uninterrupted power flowing in residential and commercial settings around the world. Hospitals, schools, telecommunication facilities, industrial plants, and more rely on Eaton Cutler-Hammer distributors.
Mission Critical Facilities International works with Eaton Cutler-Hammer to provide you with switchgear and power distribution equipment that can easily be integrated into your current power system, ensuring that your business will never be caught off-guard by power surges or short circuits.
Benefits of Eaton Cutler-Hammer Products
The switchgear will keep your power system functioning under both normal and abnormal conditions. Short circuits won’t be a concern, because the switchgear will detect the fault and disconnect the unhealthy section of the system so that power goes uninterrupted. Benefits of the switchgear include:
- Ability to rapidly detect faults: switchgear operates quickly after detecting a fault and can isolate the unhealthy section without disrupting the healthy section of your power infrastructure.
- Manual control provisions: In the event of electrical control fails, the products can be operated with manual controls.
- Integration with power components: The switchgear can support both vintage and current switchgear breakers and other parts, allowing you to integrate the products with your current infrastructure.
- Minimal maintenance: Eaton low-voltage and medium-voltage switchgear are designed to be long-lasting with little maintenance. When maintenance or inspection is required, the component arrangement and drawers make the system easy to access.
- Reliability: Eaton Cutler-Hammer conducts high-power laboratory tests to ensure that their switchgear will keep power flowing at all times and can handle 50 to 200 full fault current interruptions.
Find out why customers in more than 175 countries choose Eaton Cutler-Hammer distributors and switchgear—browse our selection of electrical distribution equipment, and let us know if you don’t see the specific product you’re looking for. Thanks to our strong professional relationship with Eaton, we can source the products you need at a fair price.
Benefits of Buying from Mission Critical Facilities International
If you need help selecting and installing power distribution equipment for your facility, turn to us. We’re a team of data center experts who specialize in finding the right infrastructure solution for each client’s specific needs. Once we find the right fit, we can provide end-to-end turnkey installation and maintenance as needed. We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients because we know that maintaining mission critical power is an ongoing process.
Get a Quote from Mission Critical Facilities International Today
To learn more about Eaton Cutler-Hammer products and get a quote on electrical distribution equipment, call us at (877) 881-2781 or fill out our short contact form. Thanks to our industry partnerships, we’re able to offer the best deals on high-quality equipment so that you get the power protection your facility needs while staying within your budget.