Eaton Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
Mission Critical Facilities International is Proud to Buy & Resell Eaton ATS Equipment.
If you are interested in buying or selling Eaton ATS equipment, please contact us with your inquiry.
Your facility’s standby power system is only as good as your automatic transfer switches (ATS). A reliable automatic transfer switch will quickly and seamlessly transfer your power load from a primary source to a secondary one in the event of a power outage or routine maintenance. Make sure your mission critical facility is protected from data loss and downtime: invest in an Eaton ATS from Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI).
MCFI can recommend, source, install, and maintain the Eaton ATS that best meets your facility’s needs. With your Eaton ATS integrated into your standby power system, you’ll be able to rest easy knowing that there will be no disruption when you need to switch to a secondary power source. Browse our available automatic transfer switches now.
Why Choose Eaton Automatic Transfer Switches?
At MCFI, we’re selective about the power generation products we carry. We carry products we believe in: ones that are cost-effective, reliable, and durable. We’ve seen Eaton automatic transfer switches in action and are confident recommending them. With the Eaton ATS, you get:
- Versatility: Choose the ATS that’s best for your facility, whether you need 30 amps or 5000. Eaton ATS are available in non-automatic, open, delayed, closed and soft load transition models. You can also select configurations with 2, 3, or 4 poles.
- Reliability: Eaton’s automatic transfer switches have been rigorously tested to ensure that they stand up to real-world applications. Their Magnum Breaker-Based ATS has the highest withstand capacity in the industry. You won’t have to worry about system failure when you choose Eaton.
- Safety: All Eaton automatic transfer switches comply with UL 1008, meaning they meet or surpass industry standards for safety.
- Efficiency: Eaton designs their ATS with energy efficiency in mind. In fact, you can qualify for LEED credits when you add an Eaton ATS to your standby power system.
- Control: You’ll never be caught off guard with an Eaton ATS. An Eaton automatic transfer switch controller will automatically identify the proper conditions to initiate a power transfer and retransfer.
Benefits of Buying from Mission Critical Facilities International
When you order automatic transfer switches from MCFI, you’re getting more than a product—you’re getting the support of an experienced team of data center infrastructure professionals. We’ll start by helping you sift through the many ATS options available to find the solution that best fits your facility. Once you’ve made your decision, we can help integrate your ATS into your current power standby system. We have experience supervising data center installations all over the world, including remote locations, and we enjoy a challenge.
If you need any routine or unexpected maintenance once your Eaton ATS is in place, contact us, and we’ll handle it. We focus on building long-lasting relationships with our customers and take our response to customers’ needs seriously.
Ready to work with us? Browse our Eaton ATS products now, and contact us if you have any questions or don’t see what you’re looking for. We excel at finding equipment that is difficult to locate, and we’d be happy to help you source the standby power equipment you need.