Cummins Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS)
Mission Critical Facilities International is Proud to Buy & Resell Cummins ATS Equipment.
If you are interested in buying or selling Cummins ATS equipment, please contact us with your inquiry.
If your primary power source fails, you need to know that your power load will switch seamlessly to your standby power system. Automatic transfer switches (ATS) from Cummins ensure there will be no downtime or data loss in the event of a power outage. Cummins automatic transfer switches are an ideal solution for mission critical facilities that can’t afford any disruption of power, even for routine maintenance.
Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI) is proud to carry, install, and maintain Cummins ATS. Cummins automatic transfer switches feature proprietary PowerCommand Control technology. The high-contact-force design of PowerCommand makes these ATS reliable and durable for thousands of switching cycles. As a facility owner or manager, you’ll enjoy greater peace of mind with the Cummins ATS in place.
Why Choose Cummins Automatic Transfer Switches?
At MCFI, we stand behind all the brands we carry, and we only sell products that have been proven effective in real-world scenarios. Cummins has a long history of excellence in the power industry, and Cummins ATS have been installed in more than 100,000 applications globally. When you choose Cummins automatic transfer switches, you’ll get:
- Durability: Cummins ATS are built to withstand thousands of switching cycles without burning, welding, or pitting.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs: Because Cummins ATS are long-lasting, you’ll be able to save on your maintenance costs.
- Fail-Safe Performance: Your ATS will switch between two sources seamlessly so that your facility never loses power.
- Flexibility: Standard switches are available from 40 to 40,000 amps for the entire range of power systems. Choose from open, closed, or programmed transition transfer types.
- Easy Operation: Cummins’ microprocessor control technology makes their ATS easy to monitor and operate, even remotely. Set and transfer switch functions from any internet-connected device.
- Easy Service Access: Door-mounted controls, ample access space, and compatible terminal markings make it easy to access your ATS when you need to operate or repair it manually.
Benefits of Buying from Mission Critical Facilities International
MCFI isn’t just a data center vendor—we’ll partner with you to implement the right power solutions for your facility. We provide the best-in-class products, and we will help you select the ATS that best meets your needs. Once you’ve purchased equipment from us, we can manage the installation process, even if your facility is in a remote or hard-to-reach location. We’ve supervised data center installation projects all over the world and love a challenge.
While your Cummins ATS maintenance requirements will likely be minimal, we can assist with any maintenance challenges that arise. We take pride in building long-lasting relationships with our clients, and we’ll work with you to set up and maintain your Cummins ATS along with the rest of your data center equipment.
Browse our Cummins ATS products now and contact us if you have questions or don’t see what you’re looking for. In some cases, we can work with the manufacturer to provide custom-engineered switches for your unique project.
We look forward to delivering the power equipment and long-lasting solutions your facility needs.