The healthcare industry is not immune to the rapid technological innovations designed to make healthcare management easier to handle. And while new healthcare data center equipment does create fresh avenues for physicians to explore patient histories and treatments, it comes with a need to master IT infrastructure for ongoing maintenance and updates.
Mission Critical Facilities International can fill that gap between medical expertise and IT know-how. We provide always-on data center equipment for healthcare professionals on small and large scales. In a world where physicians and their support staff don't stop making a difference, your data center shouldn't either.
IT Challenges in the Modern Healthcare Facility
Hospital staff, from managers to support staff and every hard-working professional in between, are feeling increased pressure to produce incredibly accurate diagnoses and treatment plans. As healthcare enters the public eye, so too does it enter a new age of data-reliant progress.
- EMR and EHR are becoming the standard – Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) are now the majority and preferred method of patient record keeping nationwide.
- HIPAA protection is under scrutiny – The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 has seen an increase in enforcement, pushing facilities to upgrade accountability and security across their IT systems.
- Healthcare is a public concern – Nationwide mandates to acquire health insurance have encouraged a larger percentage of the public to demand lower healthcare costs and improved treatments from physicians and staff.
Data Matters to Healthy Patients
Treatment plans require an extraordinary level of vigilance from both patients and the doctors who treat them. To maintain these plans, healthcare providers need constant, fast, and easy access to patient records and medical information.
Healthcare data center hardware provides the means for doctors to stay on top of patient medical histories, changes in treatment, shifts in technology, and updates in medicine. Healthcare data centers can help facilitate:
- Inpatient and outpatient care
- Long-term treatment plans
- Specialized medical therapies
- Hospital-to-hospital communication
- Compliance with HIPAA, HITECH, and EMR/EHR
- Other government-mandated technology and security requirements
Facilities that are capable of handling large amounts of data backed by a reliable UPS system to protect healthcare information with 100% uptime have the best chance to succeed in the journey to patient health and care.
Mission Critical Facilities International Cares for You While You Care for Them
Stay connected, make informed decisions, and remain confident in your ability to provide unparalleled care for your patients while we take care of the rest. For your healthcare facility, Mission Critical Facilities International can:
- Provide expertise, recommendations, distribution, and installation of the data center equipment you need for your healthcare facility
- Maintain your uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and batteries so your information never quits
- Perform maintenance on generators to ensure uptime during emergencies
- Manage your critical infrastructure portfolio so your technology is always up-to-date and suits the needs of your unique facility
Call us at (877) 881-2781 or send a message to one of our experts to start learning about how healthcare data center solutions from Mission Critical Facilities International can begin changing what healthcare means to your patients.