Data Center Solutions in South Texas
Whether you’re thinking about a South Texas location for your next data center or you want to upgrade your existing facility, Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI) can get the job done. We have experience developing, maintaining, upgrading, and decommissioning data centers across the U.S., which makes us your best choice for the infrastructure solutions you need in South Texas.
Stretching along the Mexican border and up the Gulf Coast, South Texas is a diverse region both geographically and economically. Laredo and Corpus Christi are the two main economic hubs there among the 28 counties represented. This unique, growing area of the country is an attractive option for mission critical facilities.
South Texas Generator and UPS Turnkey Projects and Service Locations
South Texas Data Center Services on Demand
When you choose MCFI to construct your new data center, we won’t just hand you the keys and walk away. We always strive to establish valuable relationships with our clients to give them the best customer service in the industry. This means that we will work with you throughout the initial planning process and through the entire life of your South Texas data center to find quality equipment, manage maintenance schedules, and regularly assess your critical infrastructure demands to make sure your system stays running as long as you need it.
- Turnkey Projects: If you aren’t sure exactly where to start with your new infrastructure project, we have experience with all kinds of projects and can help you plan, complete, and maintain your South Texas industrial generator or UPS system throughout its life cycle. We can meet aggressive deadlines for complex projects, and we’re always excited by the chance to rise to a new challenge.
- Project Management: When you need experts who can manage your infrastructure or backup power project on a strict deadline, turn to MCFI. If you’re not sure where to start with your project, we provide consultation services as well.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: Managing your critical infrastructure portfolio is one of our most valuable services because we’ll help you make the best decisions about your budget and resource allocations across the board. We will work with you to gain a strong understanding of past projects and your business goals to make sure you aren’t wasting time or energy in duplicated or unnecessary efforts.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: Preventative maintenance for your South Texas UPS system can keep it running reliably for up to 20 years. We will schedule the necessary maintenance and see to it that a qualified technician can reach you whenever your system needs servicing.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: All batteries fail eventually, so MCFI can guarantee timely replacement for your UPS batteries in South Texas—you’ll never need to worry about sudden power loss. Additionally, we can recycle your old batteries at an EPA-compliant facility, saving you the trouble of shipping and lawful disposal.
What’s Different About Mission Critical Facilities International?
Meaningful relationships and a team of enthusiastic problem-solvers set MCFI apart from other specialists in our industry. We’re excited for the chance to deliver exactly what you need, and we look forward to tackling infrastructure challenges with your business goals in mind.
We’re also committed to making a larger impact in communities across the globe by practicing what we call Conscious Capitalism. We believe that businesses and entrepreneurs should use their platforms to make a positive difference in the world, and we strive to accomplish that by donating our time, skills, and resources to strengthen communities and fulfill our greater purpose. Our charitable efforts include building critical infrastructure for remote hospitals in Guatemala and contributing to Community First! Village in Austin, Texas.
Contact Us for Critical Infrastructure Services in South Texas
Our IT specialists are here to answer all your questions. Call us toll-free at (877) 881-2781 or fill out our contact form to learn more about the individual infrastructure solutions we can offer your business.