Data Center Solutions in the Northern Virginia Region
The Northern Virginia region, or NOVA, boasts the highest data center capacity in the world. The data centers in Loudoun County alone facilitate about 70% of the United States’ total internet traffic—a number that’s expected to rise with increased reliance on cloud computing.
NOVA is the most populous part of the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and hosts many prominent government buildings and transportation centers, including the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, and Dulles International Airport. It’s easy to see why data center infrastructure services in the Northern Virginia region are in high demand.
If you plan to construct new facilities in the Northern Virginia region, need data center equipment, or need help managing a current operation, rely on Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI). We have experience providing infrastructure solutions throughout Virginia and other regions across the globe, serving government agencies, tech giants, emergency centers, and more.
Northern Virginia Area Projects
Northern Virginia Data Center Services on Demand
Even in an area with such a large data center market, it can be difficult to find and manage all the resources necessary to keep your facilities running at full capacity. MCFI can help—our vast network of contractors and equipment sellers allows us to fulfill any data center need quickly.
- Turnkey Projects: MCFI can handle any turnkey project in the Northern Virginia region, from UPS to generators and beyond. Our team will manage all the moving parts involved in constructing, expanding, or decommissioning your data center.
- Project Management: We’ll make sure your infrastructure projects are completed by their deadline, and we offer consultation services if you don’t know where to begin.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: We’ll show you how to operate your data centers in more efficient, cost-effective ways, adding value to your portfolio.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: MCFI performs preventative UPS and generator maintenance for our Virginia region clients to ensure their facilities’ ongoing health. We can also handle unexpected, time-sensitive repairs, often within eight hours of your request.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: When your UPS batteries finally need replacement, our Northern Virginia region teams will bring new ones to your facility, install them, and take the old batteries to an approved recycling center.
What’s Different About Mission Critical Facilities International?
MCFI succeeds on the strength of our personal relationships. We build close, mutually beneficial working relationships with contractors, electricians, and equipment manufacturers and distributors across the nation, forming a network that can provide infrastructure solutions to our NOVA clients under their time and budgetary constraints.
Our relationships with clients are equally important. Although we’re happy to help with one-time projects, we’d love to provide ongoing services for your facilities and be your trusted partner whenever the need for a data center solution arises.
Contact Us for Data Center Services and Equipment in Northern Virginia
Learn more about our NOVA data center solutions and equipment sourcing. Call us at (877) 881-2781 or fill out our contact form to engage with one of our power and cooling infrastructure experts. We look forward to working with your mission critical facility.