Midwest US Data Center Services
Data Center Solutions in the Midwest
Building a data center in the Midwest is a smart choice—you can save money by building outside a major metro area and choosing a state that offers low electricity rates and tax incentives. However, when operating a data center or other mission critical facility in the Midwest, it can sometimes be challenging to find reliable local contractors and equipment suppliers.
Mission Critical Facilities International has the solution. Let us handle all your infrastructure services in the Midwest, from installing heating and cooling equipment to maintaining your UPS battery and generators. We can even procure new and refurbished power and cooling equipment at a competitive price.
Cut out the middlemen: let Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI) provide all your infrastructure solutions in the Midwest.
Midwest Generator and UPS Projects and Service Locations
Get Data Center Services and Equipment in the Midwest
Whether your facility is in Des Moines, St. Louis, Omaha, or anywhere else in the Midwest, MCFI can be your data center service provider. Check out some of our key service areas below.
- Turnkey Projects: We specialize in end-to-end services, including generator and UPS turnkey projects, and have a trusted network of contractors in the Midwest. Whether you need to build, refurbish, or decommission a data center, let us handle the logistics and heavy lifting from start to finish.
- Project Management: From planning your project to supplying the equipment and overseeing installation, MCFI will make sure everything is completed on time and on Rather than juggling multiple vendors, let us be your single point of contact.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: We have over 15 years of experience providing critical infrastructure solutions to facilities around the world, and we can use our expertise to help you make smart business decisions for your data center. Whether you have one data center or many in the Midwest, choose our portfolio management services.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: Performing regular maintenance on your data center equipment is the key to preventing costly losses in the event of a power outage. The MCFI team in the Midwest can perform preventative and time-sensitive UPS and generator maintenance so that you don’t have to worry about system failure.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: Don’t waste time replacing and recycling UPS batteries yourself: our team can come to your facility, install new batteries, and take the old ones to an EPA-compliant recycling center.
Mission Critical Facilities International: Your Infrastructure Specialists
When you work with MCFI, you can count on us to provide all the data center infrastructure services you need in the Midwest. We can handle routine projects, such as equipment installation and preventative maintenance, as well as unexpected power and cooling problems. We’re known for our fast response time: in most cases, we can make repairs at your facility within 8 hours of your request.
You have enough responsibilities to juggle at your facility in the Midwest without having to manage data center infrastructure solutions: partner with MCFI so that you can get back to focusing on the big picture.
Contact MCFI: Experience Our Data Center Solutions in the Midwest
The best way to learn more about our services is to contact us directly. Call us at 877-881-2781 or fill out our contact form and let us know how we can help your IT facility.