Data Center Solutions in Greenville and Spartanburg
As one of the major manufacturing hubs in the Southeast, the Greenville/Spartanburg region is unsurprisingly in need of data center development. Both Greenville and Spartanburg have a thriving manufacturing industry, with Greenville in particular serving as the American headquarters for Michelin and other large, foreign companies.
The growing investment in this region by businesses all over the world means Greenville and Spartanburg, South Carolina, are attractive options for your next data center. If you’re planning to construct a new data center in the area, look no further than Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI) for all your Greenville and Spartanburg infrastructure services.
Greenville/Spartanburg Generator and UPS Turnkey Projects and Service Locations
Greenville/Spartanburg Data Center Services on Demand
Whether your facility is in a rural or more densely populated area, it can be overwhelming to find all the contractors and equipment you need to keep everything running smoothly. MCFI has a full suite of critical infrastructure solutions to offer your Greenville or Spartanburg data center project. Save time searching for resources and managing maintenance schedules by partnering with MCFI—we can handle the numerous aspects of your project so you can focus on business operations.
- Turnkey Projects: Your Greenville/Spartanburg UPS and generator project involves turnkey installation with MCFI. We’ve developed a multistep process for data center planning and construction to keep everything on track. We also welcome the opportunity to solve your unique challenges with specialized solutions for your facility.
- Project Management: With our full range of project management services, your mission critical infrastructure will receive the attention it needs at all times. When you need reliable maintenance or affordable data center equipment at your Greenville or Spartanburg facility, you won’t need to spend time communicating with multiple vendors or contractors. MCFI will tap into our professional network to find the best options that will meet your infrastructure needs quickly.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: The ongoing support we offer our clients includes proven infrastructure project management procedures honed over our more than 20 years of experience. We can help you make more cost-effective decisions with a thorough audit of your facility’s current infrastructure, providing you with a budget and identifying areas where you can save on operational expenses.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: Choosing the right servicing plan should be just as important as finding the right equipment for your Greenville/Spartanburg UPS or generator. Preventative maintenance scheduling is one of the most valuable services MCFI offers—we’ll work diligently to maintain your equipment before there’s a problem, preventing service interruptions.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: A properly serviced UPS system can operate reliably for up to 20 years, but the time will come when you need to replace and recycle the UPS batteries at your Greenville or Spartanburg location. MCFI takes the headache out of this process by providing new batteries before the old ones die and taking the old batteries to an EPA-compliant facility for recycling.
What’s Different About Mission Critical Facilities International?
MCFI has spent over 15 years building relationships that will help us give our clients the best service wherever and whenever they need it. We’ve worked all over the world and can complete even the most difficult projects on strict deadlines. Our unmatched experience means your Greenville or Spartanburg industrial generator project will receive expert, timely service for the entirety of its life.
While we’re working on innovative solutions to add value to our clients’ facilities, we’re also looking for more ways to add value to the communities in which we work. We get a greater sense of purpose through our Conscious Capitalism initiatives, which involve volunteering and making donations across the U.S. and around the world.
Contact MCFI for Data Center Solutions in Greenville and Spartanburg
Fill out our online contact form to learn more or call us toll-free at (877) 881-2781 to learn about the infrastructure solutions MCFI can offer your business. Our experts are ready to answer all of your questions.