Corpus Christi Data Center Services
Data Center Solutions in Corpus Christi
If you’re establishing a new data center in the region or updating an existing one, choose Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI) for all your Corpus Christi critical infrastructure services. We have over 15 years of experience with setting up, maintaining, and decommissioning data centers in the United States and around the world. We would love to show you how we can increase the value of your Corpus Christi facility and service it long into the future.
Corpus Christi continues to play a major role in the Texas economy. This resource-rich coastal city boasts a dominant trading record facilitated by The Port of Corpus Christi (the fifth-largest port in the country) as well as established highway and rail networks. These networks make trade between Corpus Christi and major markets in the rest of the country convenient, reliable, and affordable.
Corpus Christi Generator/UPS Projects and Service Locations
Corpus Christi Data Center Services on Demand
MCFI wants to be your infrastructure services partner throughout the entire life of your Corpus Christi data center. We know your time is best spent running your business and not dealing with unnecessary middlemen as you set up new mission critical equipment or upgrade your current equipment. We can be the single point of contact you need to get the equipment, technicians, and management solutions that will maximize the value of your data center.
- Turnkey Projects: Our data center specialists are ready to handle all the moving pieces of your UPS or generator turnkey project in Corpus Christi. We’ll work with you on the overall product design and various systems planning, and we’ll handle the logistics of getting affordable equipment delivered to your new facility.
- Project Management: Do you need infrastructure solutions in Corpus Christi by a specific date? MCFI can work on a tight deadline to get you the equipment and expert assistance your mission critical project needs. Perhaps you’re not sure where to start. We can help by performing a site audit and giving you specialized, transparent recommendations to help you move forward.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: MCFI can reduce your financial risks by providing an annual budget for your data center. We can also reduce project costs by finding you affordable data center equipment in Corpus Christi. MCFI’s network of key business partnerships can get you the right resources for all of your needs throughout the life of your facility.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: Timely, preventative industrial generator and UPS maintenance for Corpus Christi data centers is critical for ensuring that you stay operational during power outages. MCFI can set up a preventative maintenance schedule tailored to the needs of your particular system and will ensure that highly qualified technicians are available to make time-sensitive repairs.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: Regular maintenance will optimize the life and performance of your UPS battery, but the time will eventually come when you need a replacement. MCFI offers replacement and recycling for UPS batteries in Corpus Christi. We can find the UPS battery brand you need at competitive prices and will recycle your old UPS batteries at an EPA-compliant center, saving you the time and cost of shipping them.
What’s Different About Mission Critical Facilities International?
MCFI’s business relationships with a network of contractors, electricians, manufacturers, and distributors means we can service your industrial generator and UPS equipment in Corpus Christi with the quality technicians and affordable parts your facility needs. We will bring consistent, dedicated customer service on a budget and timeline that works for you.
In addition to our commitment to meaningful, valuable partnerships, we’re also passionate about giving back to the communities we work in all over the world. MCFI practices Conscious Capitalism, an initiative that leads us to donate funds and volunteer our time to organizations that embody the same values of our company and our partners. In Texas, for example, we’ve volunteered at the Central Texas Food Bank and made a matching donation to the Houston Flood Relief Fund for Victims of Hurricane Harvey. We’ve also donated generators to hospitals in rural Guatemala.
Contact Us for Data Center Services in Corpus Christi
Learn more about the experienced customer care MCFI can offer your business by filling out our contact form or calling us at (877) 881-2781. Our experts are ready to answer all of your questions.