Data Center Infrastructure Services in Atlanta
Over the past few years, Atlanta has become the hub for data center facilities in the Southeast. With the need for data center infrastructure and space consistently increasing, Mission Critical Facilities International is the perfect resource to provide the necessary data center equipment and services required to keep up with the needs of the market in metro Atlanta and Georgia as a whole.
The region's low cost of power makes it attractive for hyper-scale customers and is why many technological companies are moving to the area. A large engineering community, a well-educated workforce, and a huge fiber-optic switching hub are just a few reasons why Atlanta is a great market for data centers.
Enterprise verticals that are particularly active in the market include healthcare, financial services, and retail, in addition to cloud technology and IT services. There is also a considerable federal government presence in Atlanta. The versatility in the Atlanta data center market matches the versatile capabilities that Mission Critical offers.
Atlanta Generator and UPS Projects and Service Location
A Full Suite of Data Center Services in Atlanta
Whether you’re looking for help with a one-time project or need ongoing assistance to maintain your data center equipment, our infrastructure experts at MCFI are ready to work with you. We can set up a new data center facility, decommission an old one, or procure affordable data center equipment in the Atlanta, Georgia area. We can even help you retrofit an existing facility, such as an old manufacturing or power plant, to meet your data center needs.
- Turnkey Projects: We offer turnkey installation for UPS and generator projects in Atlanta. Our turnkey services extend to any backup power or critical infrastructure project your facility is facing—we love challenges. Let MCFI handle your data center project from end to end so you can focus on running your business.
- Project Management: MCFI can source new and refurbished equipment, complete infrastructure projects on tight deadlines, and schedule all service work for your facility. Cut out the middlemen and let us be your single point of contact for all data center project management.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: We can use our 15+ years of critical infrastructure experience to help you make the right decisions for your data centers. We’ll audit your portfolio to help you maximize your resources, avoid redundant efforts, and increase the cost-effectiveness of your equipment.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: Your facility depends on having reliable backup power from your generator and UPS. We provide preventative maintenance in Atlanta so that you never have to worry about your generator or UPS failing during a power outage. Our team can also handle time-sensitive repairs, usually within 8 hours of your request.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: When you need UPS battery replacement at your facility in Atlanta, MCFI will recycle the old batteries and install the new ones. Our team can come to you, even if your facility is in a rural area.
Why Rely on Mission Critical Facilities International?
Mission Critical has a team of data experts that specialize in data center equipment and infrastructure services in Atlanta. We are not only able to provide the foundational infrastructure required to build a data center but are also well-equipped to maintain it through the provision of power and cooling infrastructure solutions that Atlanta data centers require. We have access to hundreds of new, surplus, and refurbished generators and UPS systems. Since we procure this equipment ourselves, we are able to both install and maintain the equipment, allowing our clients to rely on one source for their needs, saving them time and money.
Our expertise with our products helps accentuate the entrepreneurial needs of a business, providing quality service to both the company and its customer from start to finish. We are experienced in both generator turnkey installation as well as UPS turnkey installation in Atlanta conditions.
In order to ensure that we meet the needs of a client, we are continuously buying and selling new and used data center equipment in Atlanta from trusted brands, providing clients with the best equipment out there and keeping them one step ahead of their competitors. We offer an extensive inventory of UPS systems with certified technicians specific to each system. We have also completed projects around the world, from Africa to Europe, developing a 15-year expertise that is rich in knowledge and experienced in facing and overcoming adversity.
Contact MCFI: Learn More about Data Center Solutions in Atlanta
In the ever-growing technological Atlanta community, it is important to work with a team that is not only competent but experienced in working on time-sensitive projects while producing quality output. Mission Critical is devoutly committed to its products, projects, and clients and is the ideal partner in creating or maintaining your Atlanta UPS, generator, and turnkey projects. We guarantee transparency, collaboration, and communication to provide and create a customized solution that is specific to your needs.
We’d love to come up with customized solutions to your data center challenges in Atlanta or the surrounding areas. Call us toll-free at (877) 881-2781 or fill out an online contact form to get a fast response from one of our power and cooling infrastructure experts.