Data Center Solutions in Appalachia
Following the Appalachian Mountains from southern New York to northern Mississippi, the Appalachian region might not seem like the most obvious place for data centers and other mission critical facilities. However, the relatively low cost of living and low risk of natural disasters, as well as convenient access to cities like Washington D.C., make Appalachia a surprisingly good location for your next data center.
If you’re planning to construct a new data center or already operate facilities in the region, choose Mission Critical Facilities International (MCFI) for all your Appalachian infrastructure services. We have experience sourcing and maintaining data center equipment in Appalachia and around the world, in both large cities and remote rural areas. We’ll help you keep your facility’s power and cooling systems running at all times.
Appalachian Region Generator and UPS Projects and Service Locations
Appalachian Data Center Services on Demand
When your facility is based in a small town or rural area, it can be challenging to find the contractors and equipment you need to keep everything running smoothly. Fortunately, MCFI has a full range of data center solutions for facilities in Appalachia. You won’t need to waste time searching for equipment or skilled contractors: we can do that for you.
- Turnkey Projects: There are a lot of moving pieces in any data center infrastructure project, and MCFI can handle them all. We’ll tap into our professional network in your area to provide the team and resources you need to set up, expand, or decommission a data center. Need help with a UPS or generator turnkey project in Appalachia? We can manage that, too.
- Project Management: When you need experts who can manage your infrastructure or backup power project on a strict deadline, turn to MCFI. If you’re not sure where to start with your project, we provide consultation services as well.
- Critical Infrastructure Portfolio Management: Whether you operate one data center or many in Appalachia, our portfolio management services can help you make cost-effective decisions. We’ve been in the critical infrastructure business for more than 15 years, and we’ll use our experience to add value to your portfolio.
- Generator and UPS/Battery Maintenance: Generators and UPS batteries won’t last forever, but you can extend their lives with proper care. MCFI offers our Appalachia clients UPS and generator preventative maintenance We can also tackle unscheduled, time-sensitive repairs, usually within 8 hours of your request.
- UPS/Battery Replacement and Recycling: UPS battery replacement in Appalachia can be a challenge, especially when there’s no EPA-compliant recycling center anywhere near you. MCFI makes it easier by bringing new batteries to your facility, installing them, and transporting the old batteries to an approved recycling center.
What’s Different About Mission Critical Facilities International?
Personal relationships are what set MCFI apart from other infrastructure specialists. We form strong working relationships with equipment manufacturers and distributors, as well as skilled contractors and electricians, all over the country. This gives us a trusted network we can access whenever you need Appalachian infrastructure solutions that fit your budget and timeline.
We also build close relationships with our clients, and the bulk of our business is based on providing ongoing services. We can assist with a one-time project if that’s what you need, but we’d love to be the partner you count on whenever you require Appalachian data center solutions.
Contact Us for Data Center Services and Equipment in Appalachia
Learn more about our Appalachian data center services and equipment sourcing. Call us at (877) 881-2781 or fill out our online contact form, and one of our power and cooling infrastructure experts will respond promptly. We’re looking forward to the chance to work with your mission critical facility.